Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group logo.Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group.
Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group.

Contact us

Looking to connect with our team? Please fill out the below form and we’ll reach out to you. We welcome your inquiries about our business and services.


In the News

Photo of Scott Morrison.

Scott Morrison: Named one of ACG’s Middle Market Growth Magazine’s Private Equity Business Development Professionals to Watch

May 17, 2024

Scott shared his proudest professional accomplishment from last year and a goal for the upcoming year in the newest issue of Middle Market Growth Magazine.

Read More
Save-on-Foods located in Town Centre, a newly constructed shopping centre in Calgary, Alberta.

Crestpoint completes two new retail investments in Alberta, expanding firm’s assets under management to over $10 billion

May 14, 2024

Crestpoint Core Plus Real Estate Strategy has a 75% interest, with Trinity Retail Fund holding the remaining 25%.

Read More


Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group
1400-130 King Street West
P.O. Box 240
Toronto, ON M5X 1C8

Fax: (416) 363-2089

View on Google Maps

CC&L Financial Group Ltd.
November 18th, 2021